Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fear

a lot oF people have Fear
I don't For some reason though
there was a time where I went to a party
and they started shooting but
I just kept dancing

I admit I was a lil drunk
but i knew nothing would happen to me
I even had a body guard in a sense
the dj. (very close Friend and dangerous criminal)
lmao.

anyways I don't Fear Falling From a ladder onto the
concrete Floor. the only thing that would bother me is the pain.
I hate pain. annoying weakness.

actually I do like some pain
but that's another thing.

like i was saying
with out Fear
man is capable of any Feat
he dare dream of.
therefore I live with out the burden of Fear.

well that's all I have at the moment.

and don't mind all the big F's
its because my sister ripped the F key out
so i have to copy and paste now
such a bitch.
ugh...

[kawaii=sweet]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats some deep stuff,Jinmi but i absolutely agree fear can prevent you from sooooooo(oooo) many good shtuff that at some point you have to cut it lose (13)and never look back.

Jinmi.....Indie said...

yesss
lol
that is how i see it