Sunday, May 16, 2010

me and my eye pictures.

I think I have taken too much time off not doing my photography thing.
Although I need a new camera,
I will continue to show the world what I see out of my eyes as best as I can.I recently found this sweet camera shop in Camden Town the other week
while hanging out with my friends
and they have some preeeeeeeeetty sweet body's and lenses.
Time to save some cash and start hunting for a new camera.
Currently jamming to-
Another Likely Story (Neon Indian Remix)- Au Revoir Simone

2 comments:

devin leiva said...

i need a new camera too mine broke and i have nothin it sucks && makes me want to cry =(

Jinmi.....Indie said...

awww sorry twinn dont worry
ask your pops for some camera money maybe he will dish outand you'll be able to get back on your grind