Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tomorrow.....

You know how you get that feeling like
"oh whats gonna happen tomorrow?"
or
"Is anybody doing anything what should I do?"
Well.........................
I know whats in store for me tomorrow
oh yes i do
do you wanna kno what it is?
I dont think you want to know
If you did...
you would stop being a lil bitch and make that long distance call
anyways I'm just gonna tell you whats instore for me
...........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
MY MOTHER FUCKING LONGBOARD
YES

It will finally be here
and I swear if it isnt I will take that 3 hour train ride half way across the U.K.
and blow that mother fucking store up.
ok maybe not that harsh
the most I would do is write an angry letter
and probably put 1 curse in it and say give me my money back
but anyways....
its comin tomorrow and I will have a fun easter break riding it all over london
looking all cool and stuff you knowww
lmao.
Happy Easter People.
and for those with no religion. yeah...have a nice day lmao.

Heres a doodle I made in photography.
enjoi

No comments: