Sunday, February 22, 2009

Schoolie-oolie-oolie!

I've recently started University abroad at Richmond American University. Classes are killler but I have also started taking a photography class. Its quite cool. Schools a bitchload of money but it's worth it.
And another good thing is drinking age (18 years Fukin Amazin).
Anyways I get to have a Nikon D70, (the camera that made me really want to start photography) and ive been experimenting with it.
Right now I've been on some little shit but I have a creative imagination
and would like to be a great photographer like Jeff Wall or Nikki Lee.
Here are some photo's I've taken already.



Anyway these are only some I have loads but I cant get em right now. Anyways im gonna continue with my Photography and take more amazing pics. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: